It looks like I've directed you a bit off the initial topic to the
definition of proper name.
Let us look at it from the other side. Assume we all agree that "École
primaire des Quatre Fils" is the proper name.
Is there some common approach for denoting locally recognized categories
which differ from commonly approved tags?
E.g. how to denote the " École primaire" category?

>>> Martin