On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 at 13:08, Christoph Hormann <o...@imagico.de> wrote:

> To make this clear once again since this continues to be forgotten:  The
> meaning of tags in OSM does not necessarily have anything to do with
> the culture specific definition of the terms used for key and value
> from some dictionary.

I'm aware of this. I just wanted to be be sure that i don't introduce
a tag that overlaps with the definition of another OSM tag – in this
case natural=cape. But as natural=cape has almost exclusively been
used for costal extreme points, there doesn't seem to be an overlap,
even without the requirement of an isthmus.