Inconsistent tagging is inconsistent tagging, don't think that is really
relevant for this discussion, inconsistent tagging schemes however are
on topic.

I'm not convinced that we really want to model such a level of detail in
the first place, but using a small set of common keys for facilities
with similar purpose has obvious advantages over a multitude of special
purpose keys that are difficult to discover.

Simon