I am tracing and repairing existing traces of warehouses in an industrial
district.

Many of the warehouses have large (3-6m) roofs over the loading dock gates,
making the building appear bigger.

here is an example.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/494766956
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/494766956>

if I am mapping this kind of warehouses, which should I:

- map the whole structure as a warehouse

- map on the building portion as a warehouse (as I have done)

- map the building as a warehouse and map an attached polygon as the roof
(which I haven’t done yet).

I am going to spend the time cleaning up UltimaSnorlax’s bad polygons, I might
a well draw them correctly the first time.

Javbw