On 11/01/2019 13:51, Steve Doerr wrote:
On 11/01/2019 12:56, Paul Allen wrote:
All you actually need is some form of tag for a TOP.

Agreed

designation = toeristisch_overstappunt

Notwithstanding the 'It's not a "legal classification"' that was top-posted in a follow-up message, that's a better option than anything else so far.

There's actually something that essentially conforms to https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toeristisch_Overstappunt / https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=nl&tl=en&text=https%3A%2F%2Fnl.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FToeristisch_Overstappunt outside of Chesterfield station in the UK . There's no TOP-style "obelisk" but there is the very prominent logo of the Trans-Pennine Trail, which is the path that it serves. I've just added the info board at https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/6201454917 , but the other features (easy access from multiple modes of transport) were there already.

There's no way that I'd map it as a trailhead though, whereas the ones that Kevin Kenny describes in his mail today obviously are.

Best Regards,

Andy