Thread drift is common.

If your on any internet forums you get used to it.
Much like a talk in the pub, can go anywhere while your off getting the next round in,

On 24/01/19 18:22, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 at 16:52, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com <mailto:marc.ge...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I wonder how puzzled someone would be when they look at the original
    question "how to map scrub in forests" and then, without going through
    the whole thread, sees e.g the following mail in that thread:

Yes, way back up there ^ somewhere, someone mentioned size of things & discussions sort of veered off that way.

Apologies, as I was one of the offenders :-(

Thanks

Graeme