On 06/02/19 07:23, Markus wrote:
On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 at 20:20, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:
Indeed I believe we shouldn’t create feature pages for “in use” features until
they become de-facto.
I think this is sensible. A tag page with 'in use' status is confusing
because it can give the impression that this tag is de facto used.

As I said - if I create a new wiki page I leave the status tag off.

Possibly there should be more status values?

'new' to cover something just created and for its first 6 months (other than
'approved' which goes straight to 'approved')?

'caution' a tag of low use and <5 years old (other than 'approved' which goes
straight to 'approved')?

'low use' a tag of low use and =>5 years old (other than 'approved' which goes
straight to 'approved')?