Am 17.02.2019 um 21:57 schrieb Dave F via Tagging:
I should have been clearer. I was indicating a case where foot=no would be appropriate, but I should have stated there are also cases where 'yes' or 'designated' are required. I'm still unsure why Tobias W. thinks tracks shouldn't be queried at all yet residential roads should.

Don't misunderstand - I'm not advocating the use of the app. I'm dubious about it's quality if Tobias Z. can spend "3+ years" developing it, yet not read the wiki. This query should be retitled to something like 'do pedestrians have legal access to this street?' Hopefully that would deter users from adding either yes or no when they're unsure which it is or even if it required at all.

Cheers
DaveF