On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 18:23, yo paseopor <yopaseo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it is not correct. Parking zones in a street are not
> amenity=parking , are they?

Why not?  They have conditions of use.  This one
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/103703582
even has a ticket machine and you get fined if you park there without
purchasing a ticket.  It's
close to the shops, which is why people park there.

If it were a street where you can park in the lanes (assuming you meet
certain conditions) that's
a different matter.  But what you had was clearly an area set aside for
parking.  It bulges out
from the highway.  It had parking spaces marked.  It's clearly intended for
people to park there.
It walks and quacks like amenity=parking as far as I can see.

The alternative, which I do not think applies in your case, is a highway
rest area:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/608454983  That is uncontrolled.  There
are no parking
spaces marked.

Those are the alternatives we have right now.  Are you sure yours is so
different that we need
something else?

--
Paul