Organized mapping is ok mapping. Mapping of landcover has been pretty decent
and sensible overall, not a bunch of fanatics, no data destruction. I’ve
described current mapping practice for landcover=grass and landcover=trees. It
covers most of the usage including the Paraguay mapping project.

It’s a movement, not a conspiracy.  It’s growing despite not being rendered.

Mvg Peter Elderson