I would consider what is here described as access aisle (according to the
photo [1]) part of the parking space. Here in Italy any parking space for
the disabled has a dedicated "access aisle" similar to the photo.
If you want to achieve disabled (wheelchair) routing I would assume it to
be sufficient to map the disabled parking spaces within the car park.

[1] https://mycloud.snowandsnow.us/index.php/s/F2mAATCQ54SzfcT