I would not map a noise level value for any surface. a. It's not the
surface that produces the noise; b. it's a relative value, but compared to
what? You would need/assume  a standard regular noise value for comparison;
c. the standard will change over time, making all mapped values wrong.

<Duck mode> I'm at an asphalt road. The asphalt looks fine to me, nice and
smooth. There is no label attached to the surface. What would the noise
level be? Mmmmmm.... can't tell. Don't have a noisometer. Next! </>

Vr gr Peter Elderson