On Sat, 11 May 2019 at 18:53, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com>
wrote:

The question is whatever it requires separate proposal to fix old proposal
> or is invoking
> general rule "name tag is for name, description tag is for description"
> sufficient.

Sometimes, and not  just for bus routes, the name and the description are
identical.

Not far from me is a house that is painted red.  Its name is Ty Coch (in
less sloppy
orthography it would be Tŷ Coch, but it's lost the accent over time).  The
name has long
been Ty Coch.  It's Welsh for "Red House."  There are a LOT of house names
around here
that, if they weren't in Welsh, some mapper checking my work would think
I'd entered the
description rather than the name.  I recently mapped an events venue in a
converted
farm building that calls itself "The Shed" because it's in a large shed.
And mapped the
building used as a play area for a campsite as "The Barn" because that's
what the operators
have named it, it just happens to be in what is a Dutch barn.  There are a
lot of buildings
that used to be mills which have names like "White Mill," "Red Mill,"
"Garnon's Mill,"  Etc.

Be careful not to insist that something cannot be the name of a thing
because it also
happens to be a description of that thing.  People are lazy and have
limited imaginations:
sometimes the description is used as the name.

--
Paul