I don't understand the logic of changing the meaning of a tag recently
validated by a proposal without prior consultation.
a natural siphon was before your modification a waterway=pressurised,
now no more.

the fact that the approved proposal did not want to go into the details
of speologies is not a sufficient argument.

the fact that some contributors do not know if the whole underground
part of the river is a syphon or not is not a sufficient argument
either, in this case it is sufficient to use location=underground as
proposed in the image of the propal.
but if someone knows that a section is a pressurized siphon, it's a good
thing he refine the info

If a company installs a pipeline in a natural siphon, will it be
necessary to invent a new waterway=* because the siphon was not
designed by man ? it seems to me completely unrealistic as
a condition to be verified for a contributor
the addition of this restriction "artificially pressurized by man"
seems to me to be very ambiguous. Continuing in this logic, we could
even consider that man must have invented gravity or used pumps
otherwise it is natural and therefore not appropriate.

in short, as much as I appreciate the simplification of the description,
the addition of the artificial screen seems to me to cause more problems
than it solves.

Besides, what is the problem that requires this modification ?

if you want to prohibit natural siphons from waterway=pressurised,
then make a new value propal
I think however that a key that says how the pressure is obtained
(gravity, pump,...) seems to me much better if you like it.