Here is one possible example of what you seem to be describing … way 84255726

Within Florida's Oleno State Part, the Santa Fe River vanishes into a
sinkhole. It then reappears at River Rise Preserve State Park. the
route, as depicted in the way (a mile +/-), is the presumed
subterranean path. The way is tagged as tunnel=yes, which seems odd,
yet descriptive (but as a tunnel, it would be natural and not
man-made).