Hello,

Le 07.06.19 à 19:08, François Lacombe a écrit :
> a need to distinguish sites and devices in our tagging.

making a difference between a characteristic of a site and the device
providing that characteristic is already what we do for many objects.
below are some examples.
I find it quite logical and useful to inform therefore that a site
has a feature with another tag than the device of this feature.
in that sense I find your proposal quite coherent.
I completely disagree with the idea of a comment on the proposal
to create nodes at a random position with the equipment to avoid
the tag for the characteristic. of course,
it's better to be able to map each device separately, but not
by inventing their position and number just to need one less tag

some exemples :
bin/shelter/bench=yes on a bus stop for this equipment is present
in the area of the bus stop
bar=yes on a POI to say that there is a bar in the area of the POI
lit=yes on a road to say that there are lighting devices nearby.
tactile_paving on the node of a pedestrian crossing to indicate
that there is a tactile_paving at the intersection of the pedestrian
path and the kerb
toilets and toilets:wheelchair on a POI

Regards,
Marc