Hi Colin,

Le sam. 8 juin 2019 à 18:53, Colin Smale <colin.sm...@xs4all.nl> a écrit :

> If we want to describe the overall transfer function of the whole
> "building", then we need to describe the input and output characteristics,
> and some aspects of the path from input to output. Just stating a couple of
> voltages doesn't do justice to the potential complexity of the overall
> function of the "building".

That's right and it can be completed with :
windings=*, phases=*, rating=* and frequency=*
Some of them can be extended with primary, secondary, tertiary and so on
according to interfaces
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dtransformer

As it's pretty complex tagging, I'd be in favour to not mix that with
building/area properties

All the best

François