(Not sent to tagging list)

I think the idea was that a tree with a proper name is an important /
landmark tree?

Perhaps you crazy Europeans name your special trees, eg King George's Oak?

The other suggestion was to use "landmark=yes" but this key is also
not recommended. Someone needs to check how denotation=cluster is
actually used now days.

Joseph