Still most problems arise because ID edits damage routes. The mappers
aren't even aware of the problems, and even if they were, I can't see how
they could repair broken and unordered routes of several hundreds up to
several thousands of members with ID. I think ID does a fine job, all in
all, but preserve, repair and maintain route relations cannot be done with
ID.

Fr gr Peter Elderson