"It is not possible to analyze all relations in the same way since
different relation types have different meanings. The RA tries to build a
linked series of ways using some general rules and then creates a rating
based on the type of the relation (although not all relation types are
supported just yet).

An example of a type that is supported are "type=route" relations. *Here it
expects that the relation exists in one piece as a series of linked ways *-
only in this case you will get a OK rating."

Vr gr Peter Elderson