Hello Everyone

Thank you for your comments, thoughts and ideas.

I try to answer to every point made and I am sorry if I miss something.

Please checkout "Revision 1" of the draft in the tagging section. Some of your
questions are answered there because I agree with them. Furthermore I made some
changes in the "Features/Pages affected" section.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Cash_withdrawal

Graeme:
Character limit:
I agree with you that it might not be too handy to find something in a long
value but to enter it I personally find it easier like that. The payment scheme
is very annoying IMHO. Character limit could indeed be a problem. Honestly have
you ever seen a value with more than 255 characters?

Philip:
"Cash back"
Yes I have heard of that term in talk-ch yet but as Martin already said this
would be very confusing for most mappers. I guess everyone else that British
are more used to "withdraw money" at least I never met an ATM abroad with
another term.

Paul:
I agree with you that this should be an attribute not a tag to use on every
till. However we can't foresee how mappers will use it.

Philip (off topic):
Yes there should be a tag for those mini post offices. They spread all over
Switzerland. Do you mind to prepare something? Recently I tried to map a DHL
collection point and failed because amenity=post_office is definitely wrong.

Happy to hear more of you!

With my best regards
Ueli

----
Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.