Okay, this project is done. I have made the transclusion on the four pages:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Hiking
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Walking_Routes
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:route%3Dhiking
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:route%3Dfoot

A minor issue is perhaps the layout of Tag:route=hiking and Tag:route=foot.
Probably because of the transclusion, the table only start under the
ValueDescription template. This results in quite some white space on the page.