Am Do., 10. Okt. 2019 um 16:45 Uhr schrieb Florian Lohoff <f...@zz.de>:

> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Node
> "Where ways intersect at the same altitude, the two ways must share a
> node (for example, a road junction)"

altitude?
I'm not sure what this is trying to say. What is the typical altitude of a
boundary? IMHO the cited wiki article should be fixed. It does not make
sense to speak about altitudes for almost any of the objects that we map,
(it's a term that fits well for an airplane or maybe the ISS), and
connections should be created following a topological model. It wouldn't
make sense to speak about "elevation" either, because many of the things
that we map have a height, so there is a range of elevations. And many
lines that we map are logical or legal, rather than physical.

Cheers
Martin