Not yet, but it is an option.

Similar to bridge is man_made=bridge + whatever ways it has on it, my thinking
is that the levee is the man_made=dyke way and then additional details of what
it’s made out of.

The earthen barriers are man-made, and are barriers, so some kind of barrier=
tag is in order. Mapping the embankments on the sides would useful if they were
gigantic. Otherwise some kind of earthen barrier is a barrier way.

What do they use for barriers around battlefield training courses (tanks,
infantry, etc?). Perhaps there is a barrier=berm necessary for earthen mounds.
I don’t see how they work with levees, but they might be useful for this
situation and places where =hedge and =block would be used.

Javbw