On 14/12/2019 14:42, Volker Schmidt wrote:
Adding a bicycle=dismount is OK I suppose, but I'm unsure there's really
a problem.
This street in Padova <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/27212508> carries
a (mono-rail) tram (railway=tram) and is closed to bicycles, tagged with
bicycle=no.
I intended to re-tag this with bicycle=dismount in line with the notion
that you are allowed to push your bike along, like you are allowed to push
your bike across the pedestrian area in the city center.
I would not have dreamed that this would mean that I would have to take my
bicycle on the tram (which I am not allowed to do anyway).

Your example is irrelevant to the point in two ways - it doesn't have a bike route relation & what you're actually tagging is the residential road.

Cheers
DaveF