Von: Hauke Stieler<mailto:m...@hauke-stieler.de>
Gesendet: Samstag, 15. Februar 2020 18:45
An: tagging@openstreetmap.org<mailto:tagging@openstreetmap.org>
Betreff: Re: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - in-kind_donation

Hi,

I have some feedback for you:

1.)
I'm not a native English spearker and personally never heard of "in-kind
donations" before, so maybe a short description/definition might be
needed/helpful.

2.)
According to [0] the convention for separation word in a key is the
underscore. So I would change the key to "in_place_donations".

3.)
Maybe give some examples for tagging. Something like: "A shop accepting
X in-kind donation for organization Y would be tagged like this: ..."

Hauke

[0]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Any_tags_you_like#Syntactic_conventions_for_new_tags