sent from a phone

> On 13. Apr 2020, at 11:29, Rory McCann <r...@technomancy.org> wrote:
>
> OSM could do much better for indoor mapping, and for shopping centres or
> train stations, that's easy. Add each `shop` or corridor. But what about a
> (sorta of) clinic within a larger OSM object?

it‘s a similar situation as with universities, there you might have
departments, faculties and institutes (or some of them, or with different
meaning, unfortunately), with hospitals you also may have departments, clinics,
specialties etc.
I guess the same kind of specialization could be a department or a hospital on
its own. I agree we should improve the standard tagging possibilities in this
field (ideally those people who have deeper insight about the actual
organizational structures and possible constellations).

Cheers Martin