On 19.04.20 19:51, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> I have noticed an issue putting things like the address on large
> buildings. Sometimes software that generates routings (OsmAnd) doesn't
> handle it gracefully and routes you to the wrong place.

My preferred way to handle this is to tag a node of the building polygon
as entrance=yes or entrance=main to mark the location of the entrance.
This allows routing software to know where it should guide you.

(Whether any given routing software already supports this is a different
story, of course, but at over 2 million uses this is a thoroughly
established tagging practice.)