sent from a phone

> On 12. Aug 2020, at 23:54, Lisbeth Salander <lisbe...@gmx.us> wrote:
>
> Maybe
> healthcare=head_lice_removal would be more succinct?

+1

> As a bonus, that tag works both on its own and for hairdressers
> (shop=hairdresser + healthcare=head_lice_removal).

+1

> Map renderers should
> ensure a consistent ruling to decide on an icon, but it would simplify
> greatly both edits and queries.

the major renderers will likely only pick up the tag when its usage gets into
the thousands, which is a challenging objective for a relatively rare feature
like this, but you can set up your own overlay, which is not very complicated.
(Maybe I‘m misguided and this feature is more frequent elsewhere, around here
you go to the pharmacy, get a suitable product and do the treatment yourself).

Cheers Martin