Seen by that perspective, I have to agree.
Anyway, maybe the wiki could be updated to reflect the entire scope of
the office=employment_agency

Thanks.

Às 06:32 de 10/10/2020, Tom Pfeifer escreveu:
As Volker said, office=employment_agency is the established tag.

office=government is wrong, since the employees in the job centre do
not govern.

The government might be the operator of the job centre, which can be
expressed in the operator tag,
e.g. operator=Government of Example County

tom