I wouldn't tag this as foot=no or access=no. There are many trails in my area that are clearly animal tracks and seldom used by people - but it is allowed for people to walk on these and they are sometimes significant shortcuts so allowing routing over them in some cases would be good. However, they should be lower priority than real paths.

- Lukas