sent from a phone

> On 2. Dec 2020, at 05:30, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Only in places where local mappers have mapped most things that the details
> are mapped better are 'accuracies' of some discussion.

yes, generally I agree that any of the gps settings from the more detailed
options (including auto, 10m etc.) is suitable and differences depend on your
usecase/context and are typically rather subtle. Setting it to 1s has the
drawback of point clouds when you stand still (I used to stop recording every
time I stopped moving, but admittedly it requires attention, also when you
continue moving to set it back to rec). Advantage is better fidelity for
shapes, especially sharp bends.

Cheers Martin