Yes, that tag is a good idea.
But, it is not a barrier on the way, but a single object off the way.
Normally, but not always they come in pairs, but it does not always come in
pairs. They are often corner stones.
When there is a pair, i.e. one on each side, it would make sense to see it
as a barrier, with maxwidth.
But if it is on a building corner
<https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/YNhbgcyBHpYAhqatX0CwSF>, it is a single
object, not a barrier at all.