Which combination(s) of highway values, sac scale values and hazard values
would exclusively represent a scramble (Dutch verb: klauteren, i.e. going up or
down there using hands and feet) to a grown-up, non-challenged, average hiker
without climbing skills and without special gear other then a cane, hiking
shoes and gloves?

Peter Elderson