Most times, I don't map the number of seats, because I don't have a
number of 3-4 friends with me when I'm mapping to test the bench, so I
can't tell how many people can sit on it. They installed a few 1-seater
"benches" in my locality during lockdown, I added it then. But I agree
that it might make it easier to simplify from seats to capacity.

Anne