I have stopped tagging seats, because most benches do not have seats.
Capacity is ok with me, I will start using that, but still I don't think I
will tag that very often, unless it's a huge bench for 20 (I have seen
one!) or a very small one for 1 person. I don't mind if others tag seats or
estimate the capacity different, as long as they don't remove my capacity
tag.

Peter Elderson