This person's opinion:  I very much like capacity with amenity=bench,
especially when it is "significantly greater than two or three," though I also
see great merit in saying capacity=1 to emphasize "single-seat only" in some
cases where that might be or is unusual, or even usual!

Y'know, this could go in many directions from here, too, like "children-sized"
or "extra-large sized" (there are such humans on this planet).  But I'm getting
ahead of myself.

Good for us; sweet blend,  bench + capacity.  Tag.  Tag accurately!  Even
succinctly, as we can here.  If it grows to more than two tags, it does.
What's nice is "we get to pick which (two, three...) tags."  More than one tag
can and certainly is/are true about a particular (node, way, relation) in our
map.  Cleverly, "we choose which."

Nice map we have here.