Le 10.10.22 à 14:07, Matija Nalis a écrit :
(i.e. are we talking about how many thinly 3 years olds_or_  have super-obese
adults can fit there?)

As with all slightly subjective values, at best an average use is given.

example: a path (too narrow for for a car of average width) is
sometimes usable by a tiny car, that's not why you should depreciate path and track/... to keep only road + width values.

on the contrary, I find it interesting to have the possibility to add
a measurement for those who want, but it will not replace the comfort
of "I sat on the bench, another "average ppl" can seat with me without
a measure