I appreciate the effort here, but I think it's too broad.  I would rather
have a more focused look at individual keys that considers what the tagging
alternatives are to each, and to assess whether there is duplication and/or
debates surrounding them that are worth investigating.  There is really no
profound need to "approve" the historic key as a whole.