On 15/12/2022 23:34, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

& it's also a shame that they couldn't have been mentioned as unresolved when I said twice that it was ready to go to voting!

I think that any "reading of the room" yesterday (when it was moved to voting) would suggest that the issues raised 6/12 on the mailing list hadn't really been resolved.

The answer to "what are we mapping" of "The land-based location of emergency groups dedicated to the saving of lives at sea" doesn't explain why "amenity=lifeboat" is "deprecated".  Like it or not, this is used exactly how you'd expect:

https://map.atownsend.org.uk/maps/map/map.html#20/54.48811/-0.61310

I actually only added that rendering when I discovered that the data was there, because of this proposal, but given that it /is /there any attempt to deprecate it without a replacement is going to get a no from me.

Best Regards,

Andy