Le 07.12.22 à 07:31, Warin a écrit :

On 7/12/22 01:54, Marc_marc wrote:
Le 06.12.22 à 00:47, Graeme Fitzpatrick a écrit :
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2022-November/066540.html

Are there any further comments that anybody would like to raise?

I have not issue with merging 3-4 tags with the same meaning but :

- what are we mapping ? reading the description, this seems to be more of a landuse=ermergency than mapping an emergency service i.e. where
you can go to get a service

Similar comments can be made for fire stations and ambulances - you call them up for them to come to you. As these are already accepted by the community I see no reason to exclude this case.

for the 2 fire stations I know, you can/must go there
for advice or a fireman's pre-notice about a new building.
It is very different from a technical room or an office closed
to the public.
Will we also tag office+parking with emergency=defibrillator for the office of the compagny dealing with maintenance or telephone support for defribilators? this seems inconsistent to me