On 6/12/22 21:51, Tom Pfeifer wrote:
Still does not resolve my problem with a water rescue station where there is no
boat.

I don't see a requirement for a boat? https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:emergency%3Dlifeboat_station

Specifically mentions other things like helicopters.

Before people ask again how that is possible - they might have their boats
mooring at changing
locations without a station, but the station is not directly at one of the
rivers/lakes.

tom