I want to tag multiple service enterprises and establishments but I am
struggling to find which key I should use between craft=* and office=*.

craft=* refers to workshops producing or transforming goods, usually in small
quantities, on demand and to order.
office=* refers to places mainly providing services and frequently selling them.

For example, using above definitions, I would use craft=dressmaker because they
produce goods, and office=psychologist because they provide services.

My problem is that I would also use office=* for electricians because they
provide services but they have historically been tagged as craft, as suggest
the second part of craft’s definition “and for the workplaces of tradespersons
such as electricians and gardeners".

Smart tips available on which tag to use for hundreds of different types of
service-related businesses?
Thanks in advance 😊