On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 10:50:57PM +0000, Daniel Bégin wrote:
> I see your point. I may be mired with language issues (English is not my
> native language) but either I create a “business” tag and document it or I
> use office?

Well, I would be in favour of that. In this sort of context, I think
'company' and 'business' mean much the same, although in the UK, at
least, 'company' has a legal meaning, so 'business' is perhaps slightly
more general.

By the way, when I said that "office" was American dialect, slightly
frivolously, I meant its usage rather than the word itself.

ael