Le 25.01.23 à 17:48, Daniel Bégin a écrit :
office=* refers to places mainly providing services and frequently selling them.

I would have rather described the key as being the place of cerebral or administrative tasks, as opposed to craf which is the place of manual tasks: technically it is not impossible that a craftsman has an office in one place and a workshop in another (and even a shop in a third place)

I would also use office=* for electricians because they provide services

it depends on the meaning of electrician:
if it is the person who comes to your house to change a plug or make
an electrical installation in a building, it is clearly a manual work and not a service.
if it is the person working for a company producing electricity,
it is industrial with offices (but where there is no electrician)