Well, the Highway Code says (Rule 188), "Avoid making U-turns at
mini-roundabouts. Beware of others doing this."
I assume that "avoid" is not quite as strong as "prohibited", especially as
drivers are then warned to "Beware of others doing thís".
Also, I know of at least one bus route near me that terminates at an (actually
fairly large) mini-roundabout, where the busses all do a U-Turn.
(https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1166864821).
However, I think that the diameter of the centre of a mini-roundabout is
irrelevant and even the outer diameter is unlikely to be of use to any map
user, unless thay are planning to do a U-Turn (which they are supposed to
"avoid" doing.
Regards,Peter(PeterPan99)

    On Thursday, 2 February 2023 at 09:04:05 GMT, Philip Barnes

 A mini roundabout often doesn't usually have a diameter. Most are jus normal
junctions which have been made mini-roundabouts to set a priority.

So in terms of large vehicles it is the same problem as any other junctions,
whether they can turn left or right.

In the UK, U turns are prohibited at mini-roundabouts, which I would have
thought would be the main usecase for a diameter.

Phil (trigpoint)

On 2 February 2023 03:31:39 GMT, Matija Nalis