On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 13:17:41 +0200, Niels Elgaard Larsen <elga...@agol.dk>
wrote:
> Matija Nalis:
>> e.g. if "fuel=octane_98;diesel" was tagged, it would be ambiguous - does
>> it mean that there there is no LPG, or that the mapper didn't care to survey
>> that separated area of fuel station where LPG is being held?
>
> I do not believe that is how most of us are using it.

Hm, I do, but as it would be rather hard to prove (and such proof is not
paramount here), lets us just agree that it is how certain amount of
mappers use it (without trying to quantify it with subjective guesses).

I think that my point remains that:
- one method is clear and unambiguous ("fuel:lpg=no")
- one method is not clear / is ambiguous ("fuel=octane_98;diesel").

So the first one should be preferred. Does that make sense?

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.