Hi there,

Not sure if I posted this yet, but I am wondering if there is any standard
form taglibs being worked on that will be part of the JSR-052 standard?
Ideally it should handle field validation on the server with an optional
ability to provide javascript client-side validation (although I personally
am moving away from that because of the nightmare of browser compatibility
problems I have seen from MSIE/NS 3 to the latest). As a MVC framework
developer, I would love to avoid having to write my own taglibs and utilize
a standard set..although I am not sure at this point how a standard set of
form taglibs will properly interface with my framework giving developers
using my framework the ease of simply dropping in taglibs and having it
handled by my framework directly. I am hoping by using a Standard set, I can
work some magic in the framework itself.

Thanks.