From: Shawn Bayern [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 6:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Hi everyone,

Kevin,

I can't speak for the group as a whole, but tags like HTML form elements
seem controversial and difficult to get right, and I'd thus personally be
surprised if they ended up in JSPTL 1.0.  The JavaServer Faces (JSR-127)
JSR calls for a tag library in support of "graphical" elements; see

    http://www.jcp.org/jsr/detail/127.jsp

for more information about JSF.

Shawn