    Jeff> Hi,
    Jeff> I am using struts with JSTL. In one place I write something like this:

    Jeff> <c:import value="mytestprogram.do"/>

    Jeff> It throws an JSP exception at runtime.

    Jeff> Is this because struts will forward to the actual page when it sees *.do? Is
    Jeff> there any workaround?

In general, it's kind of hard to help someone if they say something breaks, but
they don't say clearly what happened.  In particular, if you get an exception,
listing the first few lines of the stack trace, including the initial message,
could be very important.  Although, if the exception has a "root cause" (often
further down in the printout), that's often more important than the top
exception.

Despite that, as a weak guess, you might try:

  <c:import value="/mytestprogram.do"/>